We are pleased to announce that in line with Basketball England and Netball England recent announcements, the following activities will resume immediately:
- Junior leagues for basketball and netball indoors (Under 18s) – with travel between all tiers permitted
- Adult netball leagues (outdoors) – it is advised that players should not travel in or out of tier 3
- Use of indoor courts for junior training (indoors) – travel between tiers is permitted
- Come & try taster sessions for basketball and netball – travel between tiers is permitted
Clubs and teams can find updated fixtures on our fixtures pages below and on our Facebook pages:
We would like to thank clubs and teams for their patience and for their support in ensuring children’s sport can continue. We remind all teams and clubs of the importance of the safety measures and protocols in place by checking out COVID-19 resources page and to also refer to the basketball and netball specific guidance from the Basketball England and England Netball websites. Please take particular note to the following:
- Social distancing – on queuing to come in, before each activities, during breaks of play, and after the activities. Players are not in bubbles and are not permitted to mingle when they are on the same team. Coaches are asked to strictly enforce this.
- Face coverings – to be worn by players (prior and after games), coaches and scorers at all times (unless exempt)
- Hand sanitising – to be done on entering the centres, before each game, in timeouts (basketball), in periods of play, on substitutions and after each game has finished.
- Spectators – we aren’t at the stage to welcome back spectators unfortunately from a venue control perspective. We will review this regularly and look forward to seeing parents and spectators back when we can allow it.
Please note that our staff are coming off furlough so if you have any queries, please contact us via:
- Bury centre – email@example.com
- Oldham centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stockport centre – email@example.com
- Warrington centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you again on the court.